Electro smog introduction
A problem of major importance for everyone in the First World.
It is also growing in severity day by day.
Typical symptoms of electro smog are
- Chronic tiredness
- Pressure or even pain on the head
- A head full of "cotton wool"
- Weak knees
- Back pain
- Cold "drafts" where no air movement takes place
- Inability to think clearly
- Memory lapses
- Cold feet
- Diffuse chronic pain in the lower abdomen
- Being sent to the psychiatrist because of your "psychosomatic" illness.
The greatest quantity will usually be found in your home or workplace!